After I wrote the part in the first post of this blog the other day, I wrote the subsequent paragraph:
It was then he knew that he wanted to make love to her. He wanted her to enclose him in her warmth, in her embrace, in the inner place where he could entwine with her refined womanhood and connect with her deeper than they already are. He wanted to then hold her in his arms, and in wanting to feel her heart beating against his chest he wanted his heart to beat against hers, wanted to desperately feel the touch and pressure of her firm little breasts against him. His palms gripping her back, he pressed her harder against him, their lips sucking and lapping on top of each other, tongues lashing.Dammit. I think I write lousy porn and I can't stop. How can I improve, though? Someone suggest practical experience. I agree. Except that... you just can't do it with anyone. Some other people suggest watching porn. o.o Porn is pretty scary. It's lovely in the imagination, though. But seeing other people doing it is just scary.
Anyway I opt for plagiarism.
2 comments:
Aren't "vulva, labia, clit, vagina" are pretty clinical? Well, clit is a short form but I don't think these terms are slangs for anything more official...
Yes, they're all clinical but they aren't as iffy as 'penis'. Don't you think 'penis' sounds funny? I try to say it 10 times without laughing but I can't.
Post a Comment