Saturday, 10 March 2007

Pad Posting

This is sort of a whatever blog.

I'll start by saying, Prozac makes me sleepy. Is that supposed to happen? I haven't had any today. I'm afraid I won't wake up tomorrow morning.

And here is a preview to a porn story I'm going to finish, I'm not sure when will I finish it.

He wanted to rub and carress her all over. He wanted to kiss, kiss every area of her - there are so many places he wanted feel about her, taste about her, he wanted every fibre of her. She's so tiny, so fragile, so delicate, but oh! Her ferocity was so enormous that it enveloped him whole. It enveloped him in hot, steamy breaths, in soft, urgent whispers, in strong, passionate, sweet, tiny kisses. Kisses that made him tingle everywhere, kisses that made the skin on the back of his neck, the sides of his cheek grow hot, kisses that sent his heart fluttering at first, but eventually caused his heart racing and gasping for more, kisses that escalated in excitement ended up arousing him in wanting her more and more.

I should change some of the stuff again sometime. This is my first draft.

No comments: