Sunday, 18 March 2007

Hush

I miss you. I remember thinking about that when I was mildly drunk last night. I remember feeling so when I heard your voice on the phone the other day. When you said my name and then told me you just felt like saying it. I smiled and it was hard to remind myself that you don't know what you were doing, or what you want, for that matter. I don't know why things are so vague between us, it made it hard for me to step back and answer you like a good friend would. I did it anyways. It is a no win on my part. So blatantly obvious yet I wish it wasn't so. I can only afford to fade out of your life at this point, and I know you won't ask why.

1 comment:

破碎 said...

sounds like a guy