Alright, grand opening blog posting with some porn. Well, what more can I say?
This is a whatever blog, mainly coz I'm a research bum so I make ppl write blogs with me. Research life is THAT exciting. And when ppl agree I can't really protest much againts the title. If you must know I am the later of the two. Have always been a big fan of TP, how do you live without them? The other one, well, they are essential too. Also, they are super efficient if you spilt something.
Actually I thought it would be fun to just have some little banters here with this friend of mine. Porn aside, she could be pretty hilarious. Come to think of it, it'd be cool if she writes hilarious porn. I don't know how that will work but it sounds interesting.
Btw, who knows the song "Seven days"? Maybe if my partner here can figure out how to post songs up here I'll put in a clip. This version that I have is too much better then the original.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment