The reason why I don't want to tell people about this is because people do not understand about my condition, but they act as if they do. I'm taking these steps slowly and they're pressing for you to take leaps over mountains. And I can't do it. Then they keep pressing.
Look, I didn't believe it at first either, I didn't believe I'm ever inflicted with this stupid SOB of a condition. But I have come to terms with accepting it, and it is very annoying and hurtful to know that friends whom you are close to can't give a damn about you and don't bother to try to understand BEFORE saying something or try to be a know-it-all.
"Don't run away. Just snap out of it. You have to face it. It's that simple."
My problem is I can't even face it, you are pushing me to do this and I can't even pick up myself. I am stuck, so stuck and I don't even want to live to see a new day. Don't tell me things like "It all depends on how you think" and shit like that because I've heard it all before. Don't tell me things like "Just get it over with" because if I could get it over with, I wouldn't need to go through all these treatment and shit, and having to increase the bloody dosage for Prozac. It's not like I wanted it.
Don't ask me questions like "Why no confidence"
"Why don't you.."
"Why do you feel..."
"So ask yourself this.."
It's so annoying. She made me angry when after I said, "I don't feel like answering those now," and she said, "You don't have to answer me! Just answer yourself. Very important! Answer yourself is enough. You'll discover this this that that etc."
Why are people trying to play psychiatrist? She talks as if it's just some blocky phase I have to jump over by answering those questions and everything will be okay.
I blocked her on MSN. I don't know when I'll unblock. Next year, maybe.
Wednesday, 4 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment